ColoradoSprings CO Adopt Nalah A Calico Or Dilute Calico Calico Mixed Short Coat Cat In

Search for more Kittens Cats near Colorado Springs CO

About your Perfect Pet

We Adopted (princess) Nalah From A Friend, 6 Years Ago, Whose Neighbor Had Neglected To Care For Her And Had Surrendered Her. She Is A Beautiful Cat, And Extremely Affectionate. She Is Also Very Smart, And Loves To Play "hide And Go Seek" On A Daily Basis. She Seems To Much Prefer People Over Other Animals. She Is Also Quite The Huntress, Catching Mice When Given The Opportunity! She Is An Indoor/outdoor Kitty, And Uses Her Litter Box 90% Of The Time. Unfortunately She Does Urinate The Other 10% Of The Time On Our Carpeting; My Husband Has Severe Allergies And Just Cannot Physically Deal With Even The Slightest Odors. If We Had Tile Or Hardwood Floors Throughout The House, I Wouldn't Be Trying To Re-home Her. She Deserves To Be In A Very Loving Home, Perhaps One Without Carpeting.

Detailed Information

Adoption

Sex

Female

ID#:

6714457285

Listing Date

01-25-2023

Interested?

Save or Share this listing

Listed By

Adopt-a-Pet.com

Contact Information

You can contact the lister via Adopt-a-Pet.com by clicking HERE